Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow I'm amazed!


Wow I was just browsing the internet when I came across this fine site called Mariah Hero.com. It is a fan site that displays information about my life and my career. Most sites I come across I pay no attention to. But this one struck my eye because the first thing I saw was that the background was purple, and that is my favorite color. So I started reading the site and to my amazement almost every detail was factual.
It sort of made me sad reading about my biography, because that was a really hard time in my life, that I really don’t like to talk about much. It was really hard for me growing up with my parents so culturally and racially different. There were days I thought I would never make it through. But I learned from my dad and my mom that no matter the situation never give up.
So to see this site so accurate was great.
It made me smile when they mentioned Morgan and Alison. These are my siblings that most of the world no nothing about so it was nice for them to have recognition of some sort. Another thing I like were the pictures from all my different albums. It gives a better story when you can actually put a face to it. I was really pleased with this site. I wish others were like it! Here's the site go and check it out! http://www.mariahhero.com/biography.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Mariah Carey, here's the deal. You have got to be the most untalented singer/whatever you think you are ever. Nobody cares that your favorite color is purple, and it makes you sound really dumb to say that you like a website because its a color. We all HATE that site, because its plauged by you. And it makes us sad reading your bio too, because it makes us realize that we really should be doing something much better than anything to do with you! Everyone has problems in their lives that they have to deal with, so why do you think youre all that special? I also think that you should figure out what you want to do and speicalize, because obviously you suck at everything when you try to do multiple talents, so focus on one!

StrawberryCake said...

Oh, Mariah. My dear, you need to realize that the only reason that people like you is because your a total sex symbol. And all of these rumors about you and Nick having a baby, etc is so annoying. I can't flip the radio station without hearing something about you. I'm going insane! When you sing, they need to fix it so much in the studio. You have no idea how much more money your producers have to put in to fix the sound of your voice. And sorry but hun, no one cares what your favorite color is. Maybe a little kid will like that for a second and then go to playing with there toys!