Tuesday, September 9, 2008

# 1 Reflection



Panda Bears are very cute animals to me. This is why they are my favorite animal. For those of you who don’t know much about Panda Bears here’s a chance for you to learn more! Their Height for males and females is 29.5 inches at shoulders and 5 ft in length (with a 6 inch tail). They weigh around 250 lbs were as the females weigh around 220 lbs. Their lifespan is from 20 to 30 years. They like to eat a lot! Which I'm sure you all do as well. They eat staples bamboo, flowers, vines, tufted grasses, green corn, honey and rodents. They look very soft and cuddly but can become very mean. So if you see a Panda Bear your best bet is to stay your distance away!

Many of you probably have a favorite animal. Mine has been very apparent all my life, because my room is a panda bear theme. This is why I chose the picture above. Not only did I choose it because it's a Panda bear but it also shows character. I like how the Panda's image is reflected off the water. To me it seems so much more complex then just a normal picture of a Panda. It seems as if the Panda is trying to figure out who it is looking at them. As we as Americans do everyday. Try and figure out who we are and why. I like panda bears because they are so pretty and they look so innocent. If I could have any animal in the world the Panda would defiantly be my first choice. Sadly Panda Bears are endangered but maybe one day they will not be. If you could have any animal in the world what would you choose and why?

1 comment:

qb1991 said...

well done and very factual. it relates to the readers and age groups it connects to. one or two grammatical errors but other than that well done. love the pink it makes for a bright way to advertise to people and catch their attention. :)