Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Different Me!


I am reviewing the CD called A Different Me by Keyshia Cole. Not only is she one of my favorite female artists but this CD is right up there with her. It is not only good but it is amazing! Every song has you singing and on your feet dancing. Some of the songs are slow and some of the songs are fast. I have to favorite songs on the album and they are titled Trust and Please Don’t Stop. I could listen to these two songs over and over again and never get tired. I also like how she added Tupac in one of the songs. Tupac has long passed away and it’s amazing to me how people still use his voice in their music. It truly touches me! Not only is she a good artist but I can relate to her person life story this is why I probably like her so much. Keyshia is inspires me like other artists to stay focused because no matter what background you come from you can make it if you stay focused and she clearly has shown that with her actions. I would give this CD a 9 out of 10 stars. While this CD is amazing it needs to have at least one rap song on it and it would be through the stars!

2 comments:

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

Happy 18th Birthday!!!

Stinky Toes said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I couldn't agree any more with your review. I lik Keyshia Cole's CD, but not as much as her old one. I think you took it over the top with the amazing part. However, the way you talk about the CD makes me want to listen to it and not just "listen" to it, if you understand what I'm saying. You make me want to listen deeper into the CD, if that makes since...