Tuesday, October 28, 2008


My animal is Mimu. She’s a monkey that cares for everyone when she senses that they’re down. She was born on Jan 12, 1989. She currently lives at an animal caring zoo by my house. She has light brown eyes, and light brown fur. She’s about four feet tall and weighs about 75 pounds. She’s a very happy monkey that likes to give you hugs. A lot of hugs! Mimu eats fruits, leaves, flowers, insects, and eggs. She likes to eat a lot so you have to feed her continuously. When Mimu is around there is always a smile on my face. She’s such a cute and caring monkey.
I can’t say enough good things about Mimu she’s very active monkey, who is always on the move to find someone who’s feeling down.
You’re probably wondering when I see Mimu. Well I see Mimu all the time the animal caring zoo. She also visits the animal shelter to comfort all the animals there. It seems to help because the animals like her, and usually behave pretty well after she leaves. If you ask me Mimu is a miracle monkey!

1 comment:

cjokinen77 said...

Mimu would be a great pet to have. I wish I could have her as my very own. It would be nice after a long day at school to come home to a monkey that comforts you and gives you lots of hugs. Mimu would be a good addition to my family, she would cheer everyone up. She is also cute and cuddly. Even though she would have too much energy at times, she would still be a fun pet to have. Mimu would be a very easy animal to take care of, because she seems very human like and eats foods that can be easily purchased or found. It would be awesome to have a pet monkey, especially one that cares for people when their down. And it doesn't hurt that she's adorable!